The beginning of Summer in Great Falls is always marked by the opening of the Electric City Water Park. Starting this Friday June 6th the park will be open from Noon to 6 p.m. daily and until 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
The whole family can keep cool and have fun with attractions like:
- Flow Rider – Surfing and Body Boarding Fun
- Lazy River – Chillin’ and Floating around in a tube in a slow moving river
- Power Tower Plunge – two amazing wild & winding slides that start from a tower 20′ high
- Mitchell Pool – the largest heated outdoor swimming pool in the state
- Squirt Zone – largest children’s water play structure in Great Falls
If your are not into water but would like to soak up some sun, the park also has large grassy areas, shade trees, and a party deck.
No need to bring lunch, concessions like Burgers, Hot Dogs and Drinks are sold on site.
Located at 100 River Dr S right along the Missouri River.