The following is a list of the most common Utility Companies you may need to contact when moving to Great Falls MT:

The Water/Sewer Services are supplied by the City of Great Falls. Their telephone number is 406-727-7660. They are located downtown in the Great Falls Civic Center at #2 Park Drive.

Natural Gas Services are supplied by Energy West. Their telephone number is 406-791-7500. They are located at #1 1st Avenue South.

Electric Service is supplied by Northwestern Energy. Their telephone number is 888-467-2669. No local address. Phone contact only.

Sanitation Services are supplied by Montana Waste Systems. Their telephone number is 406-761-2545. No local address. Phone contact only.

Cable Services are supplied by Optimum. Their telephone number is 866-251-2199. They are located at 2910 10th Avenue South.